Committees & consultations
Information Technology Services is not an island – our actions are informed by the needs of our clients.
To help provide high-quality service to all members of the University, the Chief Information Officer (CIO) sponsors several ITS committees and consultation groups, enabling extensive consultation and collaboration with community members from across the tri-campus on IT initiatives.
Explore the listed committees to learn more about ITS advisory and governance groups, their terms of reference and memberships.
A meeting schedule is available for some listed committees. For more information about the committees, please contact the relevant chairperson.
Enterprise-wide advisory and oversight
- Advisory Committee on Enterprise Information Technology (ACE-IT)
- Enterprise IT Update Committee (EITU)
- IT@UofT Board
- IT@UofT Business Board
- IT@UofT Service Management Board
Enterprise system governance
- AMS/SAP Advisory Council
- Next Generation Student Information Services (NGSIS) Leadership
- M365 Application Review Committee (ARC)
- M365 Tactical Resources Committee (MTAC)
- Academic Technology Reference Group (ATRG)
- Joint Zoom Operations Working Group
- Toolbox End-User Support Team (T.E.S.T.)
- Next Generation Student Information Services (NGSIS) Advisory Council
- NGSIS Executive Sponsor Committee
- Student Information Systems (SIS) Advisory Board
Information security committees
- Information Security Council (ISC)
- ISC Education & Awareness Working Group
- ISC Incident Response Planning Working Group
- ISC Procedures, Standards and Guidelines Working Group
- ISC Research Information Security Working Group
- ISC Risk, Compliance, Metrics and Reporting Working Group
- Faculty & Staff e-Communications Consultation
- Next Generation Enterprise Web Services Advisory Group
- Student e-Communications Consultation
This page is maintained by Planning, Governance & Assessment (PGA) and Education, Awareness and Culture (EAC), which are part of the Office of the CIO. For more information, contact Marden Paul, Director, PGA firstname.lastname@example.org.