- Academic Technology Reference Group (ATRG)
- Teaching, Learning and Technology Advisory Committee
- Enterprise IT Update Committee (EITU)
- Advisory Committee on Enterprise Information Technology (ACE-IT)
- Faculty & Staff e-Communications Consultation
- Student e-Communications Consultation
- Information Security Council (ISC)
- Toolbox End-User Support Team (T.E.S.T.)
- Call for Agenda
- IT Student Advisory Committee
- Next Generation Enterprise Web Services Advisory Group
- Policy on Information Security and the Protection of Digital Assets
ISC Research Working Group
Terms of Reference
The Research Data Working Group will provide good practice and resource information to researchers regarding data protection. Areas of focus will include:
- Providing a catalogue of available secure facilities for storing data.
- Communicating on issues related to research data security.
- Guidance on complying with data security requirements as ultimately defined by the Granting Councils.
- Research data lifecycle management.
- Incident response awareness – what to do when compromise occurs.
- Out-of-Canada data security requirements/compliances.
- Custom application development lifecycle considerations.
|Marden Paul (chair)||Director, Planning, Governance, Assessment – ITS|
|Professor Aviv Shachak||Faculty of Information|
|Professor Steve Tanny||Department of Mathematics, FAS|
|Professor Lorraine Ferris||AVP Research Oversight and Compliance, VPRI|
|Steve Marks||Digital Preservation Librarian, UTL|
|Mike Wiseman||Acting Director, Information Security, ITS|
|Sue McGlashan||Information Security Architect, ITS|
|Steven Butterworth||PCS Manager, Dept of Physics, FAS|
|Rhain Loius||Manager, Research Oversight and Compliance, VPRI|