Information Technology Services (ITS)
ISC Research Working Group
Terms of Reference
The Research Data Working Group will provide good practice and resource information to researchers regarding data protection. Areas of focus will include:
- Providing a catalogue of available secure facilities for storing data.
- Communicating on issues related to research data security.
- Guidance on complying with data security requirements as ultimately defined by the Granting Councils.
- Research data lifecycle management.
- Incident response awareness – what to do when compromise occurs.
- Out-of-Canada data security requirements/compliances.
- Custom application development lifecycle considerations.
|Marden Paul (chair)||Director, Planning, Governance, Assessment – ITS|
|Steven Butterworth||PCS Manager, Dept of Physics, FAS|
|Jeremy Graham||Academic and Collaborative Technology|
|Vinita Haroun||Centre for Research and Innovation Support, VPRI|
|Dimitris Keramidas||Faculty of Medicine|
|Professor Lorraine Ferris||AVP Research Oversight and Compliance, VPRI|
|Rhain Loius||Manager, Research Oversight and Compliance, VPRI|
|Steve Marks||Digital Preservation Librarian, UTL|
|Sue McGlashan||Information Security Architect, ITS|
|Prisca Obierefu||Centre for Research and Innovation Support, VPRI|
|Lisa Rumiel||Faculty of Arts and Science|
|Professor Aviv Shachak||Faculty of Information|
|Professor Steve Tanny||Department of Mathematics, FAS|
|Mike Wiseman||Acting Director, Information Security, ITS|
- Academic Technology Reference Group (ATRG)
- Teaching, Learning and Technology Advisory Committee
- Enterprise IT Update Committee (EITU)
- Advisory Committee on Enterprise Information Technology (ACE-IT)
- Faculty & Staff e-Communications Consultation
- Student e-Communications Consultation
- Information Security Council (ISC)
- Toolbox End-User Support Team (T.E.S.T.)
- Call for Agenda
- IT Student Advisory Committee
- Next Generation Enterprise Web Services Advisory Group
- Policy on Information Security and the Protection of Digital Assets