Information Technology Services (ITS)
Advisory Committee on Enterprise Information Technology (ACE-IT)
This advisory committee will engage in discussions on direction, planning, priorities and investment for the university’s enterprise-level information technology services. The group will share information, create vision and make significant contributions towards enterprise solutions. The forum is designed to build trust and act as a catalyst for setting direction and strategy for information technology across the University. Enterprise solutions need not be ‘owned’ or operated by central IT. We are looking for ways to work collaboratively to ensure consistent design and interoperability, which will deliver an efficient and effective array of such services to meet the teaching, research and administrative goals of the institution. The group may develop strategies, priorities and policies and make recommendations to the appropriate governance structures, such as the University IT council and information security council.
- Ensure alignment of enterprise IT services with academic and administrative direction, goals and priorities.
- Ensure that an appropriate array of enterprise services are provided for departments, faculty, staff and students to enable such things as effective communication, broad collaboration, and timely access to information.
- Provide a forum where new requirements or emerging technologies are discussed and considered.
- Provide guidance for the identification and selection of enterprise level service solutions.
- Communicate the University’s IT strategies and priorities for enterprise IT services to the campus.
- Ensure that appropriate security is maintained for all enterprise services, through corresponding measures, controls and policies.
- Provide direction — where appropriate — to minimize unnecessary redundancy or non-sustainable service implementations and the resulting inefficiencies and risks.
|Luke Barber||Director, Information & Instructional Technology Services (IITS)||University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM)|
|Sotira Chrisanthidis||Director, Information & Instructional Technology||Faculty of Arts & Science|
|Julia Duncan||Director, Education Commons||Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE)|
|Dimitris Keramidas||Director of Information Technology||Faculty of Medicine|
|John Latremouille||Director, Information Technology Services||Rotman School of Management|
|Sam Lipounov||Director, Technology Services||Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing (rotating member)|
|Sian Meikle||Associate Chief Librarian for Digital Strategies and Technology||University of Toronto Libraries|
|Paul Morrison||Director of Information Technology and Multimedia||Faculty of Kinesiology & Physical Education (rotating member)|
|Zoran Piljevic||Director, Information & Instructional Technology Services (IITS)||University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC)|
|Alex Tichine||Director, Information Technology||Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering|
|Bo Wandschneider||Chief Information Officer||University of Toronto|
|Three (3) representatives from IT Services Leadership Team – rotating as required|
Committee will meet every month during academic year (as needed). The chair will rotate on a yearly basis.
- Academic Technology Reference Group (ATRG)
- Teaching, Learning and Technology Advisory Committee
- Enterprise IT Update Committee (EITU)
- Advisory Committee on Enterprise Information Technology (ACE-IT)
- Faculty & Staff e-Communications Consultation
- Student e-Communications Consultation
- Information Security Council (ISC)
- Toolbox End-User Support Team (T.E.S.T.)
- Call for Agenda
- IT Student Advisory Committee
- Next Generation Enterprise Web Services Advisory Group
- Policy on Information Security and the Protection of Digital Assets