- Academic Technology Reference Group (ATRG)
- Teaching, Learning and Technology Advisory Committee
- Enterprise IT Update Committee (EITU)
- Advisory Committee on Enterprise Information Technology (ACE-IT)
- Faculty & Staff e-Communications Consultation
- Student e-Communications Consultation
- Information Security Council (ISC)
- Toolbox End-User Support Team (T.E.S.T.)
- Call for Agenda
- IT Student Advisory Committee
- Next Generation Enterprise Web Services Advisory Group
- Policy on Information Security and the Protection of Digital Assets
ISC Incident Response Planning Working Group
Terms of Reference
The purpose of the working group is to develop a set of recommendations as outlined in our mandate below and bring them forth to the Information Security Council.
- Review the exiting Incident Response Plan Review current tools and capabilities – ability to prevent, detect, investigate and respond to an incident.
- Engage the Crisis Management team to ensure alignment.
- Ensure alignment with Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Availability Planning.
- Engage with an external consultant to review and provide guidance of our plan.
- Ensure there is a section on crisis communications, including review of legal requirements (external consultation).
- Evaluate Cyber Insurance and the alternative for retaining specific skills needed in event of a significant incident.
- Develop a program around a table top exercise(s) and walk-through drill/simulation test (external vendor).
- Provide input into Information Security Awareness Program.
- Conduct post-hoc reviews of measures taken in response to digital emergencies and / or breaches concerning digital assets and their remediation, and based on these, make recommendations for future responses (Determine root cause and document lessons Learned).
The working group will seek input from key stakeholders and other interested parties (i.e. faculties and divisions, crisis management team, communications team, central and divisional IT units. Its findings will be documented in the form of an interim report and a final report and will be presented to the Information Security Council.
- Initial meetings and consultations: March through April 2018.
- Interim report submitted to the Information Security Council: May 2018.
- Final report submitted to the Information Security Council: September 2018.
|Alex Tichine (chair)||Associate Director, Information Security and Enterprise Systems, FASE|
|Patrick Hopewell||Director – Enterprise Information Solutions, ITS|
|Alan Stojanovic||Information Security Architect, ISEA – ITS|
|Rafael Eskenazi||FIPP Director, FIPP Office|
|Luke Barber||Acting Director – IT Solutions & Risk Management, UTM|
|John Kerr||Director Risk Management and Insurance – Finance|
|Caroline Rabbat||Director – Critical Incidents, Safety and Mental Health, A&S|
|Glenn Attwood||Manager – Networking and Telecommunications, UTSC|
|Mark Britt||Director – Internal Audit|
|Sotira Chrisanthidis||Acting Director, FAS IIT|