IT@UofT Business Board
The IT@UofT Business Board is a working committee intended to raise and discuss institutional and divisional IT-related needs, identify opportunities for collaboration and efficiencies, consider the mix and value yielded by the institution’s portfolio of applications and services, and identify gaps in services that need to be addressed at the institutional level.
To achieve this mandate, the IT Business Board will:
- Review IT applications and services, institution-wide, as identified in the University Service Catalogue, Strategic Plan Projects database and divisional and departmental catalogues to help in identifying gaps in capabilities.
- Provide input to defining a core basket of IT services and the demarcation between institution-wide and divisional/faculty IT investment.
- Assist in establishing initiative prioritization methodologies.
- Advocate for funding IT initiatives that support divisional and institutional academic priorities.
- Participate in the development of methodologies for measuring institutional technology capabilities and maturity (long-term aspirational goal).
|Andrew Arifuzzaman||Chief Administrative Officer, University of Toronto Scarborough|
|Luke Barber||Executive Director, Digital and Physical Infrastructure, U of T Mississauga|
|Denis Bourguignon||Chief Administrative Officer, Temerty Faculty of Medicine|
|Renee Brost||Chief Administrative Officer, Division of the Vice-President, Research and Innovation|
|Lisa Camilleri||Chief Administrative Officer, Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering|
|Joyce Hahn||Chief Administrative Officer, Division of the Vice-President and Provost|
|Paul Handley||Chief Administrative Officer, Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education|
|Jeff Lennon||Assistant Vice-President, Planning & Budget|
|Mary Lyne||Chief Administrative Officer, Rotman School of Management|
|Yvonne McNeil||Chief Administrative Officer, University College|
|David Newman||Executive Director, Student Experience, Division of the Vice-President and Provost|
- Provides input to the IT@UofT Board and other IT@UofT committees
- Three meetings per year
If you have questions, contact Marden Paul, Director, Planning, Governance & Assessment firstname.lastname@example.org.