ISC Procedures, Standards and Guidelines Working Group
Terms of reference
The Procedure, Standards and Guidelines Working Group is an advisory committee working on behalf of the Information Security Council (ISC) to develop, document and recommend the adoption of standards, procedures and guidelines to be used at the University of Toronto.
- Develop, document and seek approval for data classifications and definitions.
- Develop, document and seek approval for standards and controls definitions.
- Recommend governance process for managing standards and controls going forward.
- Develop, document and seek approval for guidelines.
- Monitor and consider industry and higher education sector trends when comes to new standards and practices that may need to be considered by U of T.
- The working group is comprised of members from across the University with broad division and tri-campus representation.
- Where appropriate, the working group will seek input from key stakeholders, subject matter experts and other interested parties from divisional and central units.
- The working will report findings and recommendations to the ISC and the Chief Information Security Officer as and when they are developed.
- The operational process of the working group is described in the operational guide.
Meetings are held every first Tuesday of the month from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
|Deyves Fonseca (chair)||Associate Director, Information Security, Information Technology Services|
|Joe Bate||Information Security Architect, Information Security, ITS|
|Anthony Betts||Director, Information & Instructional Technology Services (IITS), U of T Mississauga|
|Philip Chung||Associate Director, Applications, Discovery Commons|
|John Di Marco||Director, Information Technology, Department of Computer Science|
|André Greenidge||Senior Auditor – Information Systems, Internal Audit|
|Ravneet Kaur||Senior Manager, Business Transformation & Program Management, IITS, U of T Scarborough|
|Priya Murugaiah||Senior Manager, Client Services, Information & Instructional Technology, Faculty of Arts & Science|
|Jaro Pristupa||Director, Information Technology, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering|
|Gary Raposo||Assistant Director, Enterprise Shared Services, Enterprise Applications & Solution Integration|