Information Technology Services (ITS)
Day in the Life at IT@UofT
The Day in the Life series captures a behind-the-scenes look at the day-to-day experiences and nuances of IT@UofT on campus.
IT@UofT consists of a wide variety of individuals and teams, all of which have vastly different on-campus experiences and relationships. In this series, teams showcase their office space, favourite walk on campus, the cozy coffee shop they go to in the morning, social aspects of their team dynamic and more.
- The final product will be shown as a short video. Use this PowerPoint template to input your photos and videos. We will add music and covert it to a video file!
Submit your own creation. Acceptable video formats are: .mov, .mpeg, .mp4, .avi, .wmv, .mpegps, .flv, webM, and 3GPP.
- Videos/slideshows should be between 30 seconds and two minutes in length or between 10 – 35 slides.
- Photos and videos can be shot on your iPhone or using U of T Library cameras*.
* Please contact Mike Spears <firstname.lastname@example.org> to request temporary access to the 360 camera.
Review these suggestions to narrow down the focus of your submission.
- Introduce your team and staff.
- What is your day like in the office?
- What is your favourite lunch or coffee spot near the office?
- Where do you go for a midday stroll?
- Do you have any fun office trinkets or toys?
- Where on campus is your office located?
- What does your team like to do for fun, as a group or individual hobbies?
- What is your team currently working on (big projects)?
For more information, please contact email@example.com.