Information Technology Services (ITS)
LinkedIn Learning: high-quality courses led by experts
Published on: August 24, 2021
Using your UTORid to log in, you can choose from thousands of courses and tutorial videos that cover a wide range of topics, including business, leadership, professional skills, information technology, software and design. Completed courses can be added to your learning history in the SuccessFactors learning management system.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access LinkedIn Learning courses?
Direct access to LinkedIn Learning courses is available via the U of T web login to LinkedIn Learning.
How can I get the most from LinkedIn Learning?
To learn how navigate through LinkedIn Learning, take a few minutes to review the How to Use LinkedIn Learning Guide.
What are some features of LinkedIn Learning?
U of T staff and instructors will be able to benefit from the following features available on LinkedIn Learning:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and learn new skills while working remotely
- Exercises and activities to follow along while learning
- Mobile application access
- Optional integration with an existing LinkedIn Learning account and/or U of T professional learning records (SuccessFactors)
What are some example topics I can explore?
There are more than 16,000 courses available through LinkedIn Learning. Examples include:
- Office365 essential training
- WordPress essential training
- Time management fundamentals
- Structuring an effective presentation
- Equity, diversity and inclusion
- Project management
- Enhancing team innovation
There is also a selection of recommended courses in the “Learning, Leadership and Culture” catalogue that align to U of T’s organizational competencies.
Where can I get support?
If you need assistance using this resource, please visit the LinkedIn Learning help site or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR and Equity have procured a limited institutional licence to meet the learning needs of staff* and instructors* through to
*Continuing appointment is required.