The Office of the Chief Information Officer is responsible for the planning and provision of central Information Technology Services (ITS) at the University of Toronto and facilitating the delivery of IT services across the University’s divisions. Here you will find information on the Information Technology Services Leadership Team, ITS Committees, CIO portfolio organizational structure and any relevant ITS announcements on project initiatives and advancements.
All units within ITS work together to deliver large and small scale central services to the University of Toronto.
Our key areas:
- Academic, Research & Collaborative technologies
- Business Operations & Administration
- Digital Learning Innovation
- Education, Awareness & Culture
- Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
- Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
- Information Security & Enterprise Architecture
- Planning, Governance & Assessment