Your IT Checklist
Published on: September 15, 2015
Whether you are a new student or returning, it’s important to become familiar with the essential IT services that will make it easier to navigate your academic life. Information Technology Services has prepared a handy IT Checklist for all students.
The IT Checklist:
- Setup UofT Wireless to stay connected while on campus.
- Setup UTmail+ email on your computer(s) and mobile device(s) for easy access to email, calendar and Office 365!
- Setup your UTORid password recovery options to ensure you can easily reset your UTORid password via SMS or alternate email.
- Get familiar with your campus Help Desks for support with IT services on campus.
- Explore ACORN and the available student web services such as the Degree Explorer, Course Finder and easy online Course Evaluations!
- Explore The Portal, your one stop shop for your course materials.
- Visit the UofT Map.
- Bookmark the ITS System Status Panel for up to date system information.
Contest: The previously advertised IT Checklist Contest for UTSU Festival, September 15, 2015 closed on October 2, 2015.