UTORid now for Taleo, University’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Published on: December 14, 2015
December 14, 2015
The Strategic Recruitment team has simplified the recruitment process for current University of Toronto staff-appointed employees applying to internal positions. You can now apply to positions using your UTORid and password (with the exception of the External job board). By eliminating the need to maintain separate login credentials for the University’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Taleo, the process for Appointed Staff to access internal job information is made easier. Where possible, existing Taleo accounts have been matched with the UTORids of current appointed staff. As a result, your job application history will be available to you after logging in to your Taleo profile using your UTORid. If you have any questions about this change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR Divisional Offices will now be able to:
• Accurately identify internal candidates throughout the recruitment process;
• Provide greater transparency in terms of position eligibility; and
• Screen job applications more efficiently.
Job Posting Boards are now consolidated into three main pages, listed here:
• Internal to the University – This job board is for staff-appointed, U of T employees only. You must log in using your UTORid and password.
• USW Appointed – This job board is only for staff-appointed employees in the USW employee group. You must log in using your UTORid and password.
• External to the University – This job board is for non-staff appointed employees, and for individuals who are not employed at the University.
Launch: December 14
The new login system and consolidated job boards will launch on December 14, 2015. At that time, you can apply to jobs using the Internal Job board and your UTORid.
If you need assistance accessing the Internal Job board, or have found discrepancies in your job application history, please contact the Strategic Recruitment Centre at email@example.com so that we can assist you. If you need help with your UTORid and password, please contact your Campus Help Desk for assistance.