ITS Policies & Guidelines
Information Technology Services has a series of policies and guidelines pertaining to the services the portfolio provides centrally. This section will direct you to all available documentation. If you are unable to find something or have any questions, please contact us.
Governing Council Policies and Guidelines on Information Technology:
- Policy on Information Technology
- Policy on Information Security and the Protection of Digital Assets (This policy was approved in February 2016 and was recently updated and approved by Governing Council in April 2020).
Guidelines & Protocols
Guidelines on Information Security
- Best practices for Phishing Prevention
- Guidelines for Securing Smart Phones & Tablets
- Information Security Guidelines
- IT Security Incident Reporting Protocol
- Security Guidelines for Printers and Photocopiers
ITS Specifications, Standards & Practices
- Communications Infrastructure Specifications, Standards and Practices
- Product and Installation Specifications for Building Data and Voice Communication Cabling