IT Service Catalogue Improvements
Following feedback from users and IT divisions, we have implemented a number of IT Service Catalogue improvements to better serve clients. The improvement cycle will continue with the ultimate goal of adding the ability to maintain a complete service cycle in the catalogue, display knowledge base, help desk and system status integration, tracking the total cost of service, among other useful features such as service governance and management.
We invite the IT community and clients to continue providing us with valuable feedback for future improvements.
- Meta tags: This feature was widely requested to enhance the search function. Service owners can now add meta tags to the service entry
- Related Services: Service owners can now display related services to help clients see the connections to other relevant services with a single search
- Divisional Owners: The catalogue has now been expanded to enable Divisional IT service owners to maintain their own services independent of ITS within the central catalogue
- Enhanced User Management: In order to accommodate Divisional IT services, we expanded the user management interface to enable multiple users and administrators
- Analytics: The IT Service Catalogue can now track analytics by service for better understanding of the most used and visited services