Faculty & Staff eCommunications
Published on: November 26, 2013
The University of Toronto is gathering feedback and insight into its proposed project for the migration of faculty and staff eCommunications to Microsoft’s Office 365 platform. The consultation process is still active. Please visit the proposed project page to review current reports, provide us with feedback or request a demonstration and a consultation.
For more details on the proposed project, click here.
FAQs about the proposed project on eCommunications for faculty and staff are now available.
The following forums were held across the tri-campus area to share the advisory committee recommendations, provide a demonstration of Office 365, and give an opportunity to faculty and staff to ask questions and have a discussion about faculty & staff email and eCommunications services beyond email.
Upcoming Consultation Sessions Scheduled for Faculty & Staff:
Please click here to request a consultation session and an O365 demo.
Consultation Sessions Held to Date for Faculty & Staff:
- UTSC Senior Academic Administrators O365 Demo & Question Period, Friday, September 20th, 2013
- UTSC Town Hall, Monday, September 23, 2013
- Downtown Town Hall, Tuesday, September 24, 2013
- UTM Town Hall, Wednesday, September 25, 2013
- Arts & Science Business Officers O365 Demo & Question Period, Thursday, September 26, 2013
- UTM Town Hall, Monday, October 7, 2013
- Downtown Town Hall, Wednesday, October 9, 2013
- UTSC Town Hall, Thursday, October 10, 2013
- P&D Executive Assistants O365 Demo & Question Period, Monday, October 28, 2013