Canadian Research Software Conference 2021
July 6 - July 8
To strengthen the Canadian community of research software developers and help maximize the impact of public funds for research, CANARIE is pleased to host the 2021 Canadian Research Software Conference. This is an annual forum where software developers can learn, collaborate, exchange ideas, and discuss common issues with the goal of supporting high-quality Canadian academic research.
Who should attend?
- Active developers of research software (regardless of job title)
- Computational researchers
- Students with an interest in computational research
- Developers of open source software to support research
- Researchers with an interest in software development
Why should you attend?
- To learn, collaborate, exchange ideas, and discuss common issues affecting software development for academic research
- To further build a cohesive Canadian community of academic research software developers
- To strengthen the impact of public funds for research