Information Technology Services (ITS)
Display your (virtual) Pride 2021 celebrations this June
Published on: May 19, 2021
Pride month is just around the corner! Though this year’s June celebrations won’t be the same as past years due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Toronto (U of T) tri-campus community will continue to mark the occasion with a variety of exciting online activities.
Showcase ITS Pride!
The Information Technology Services (ITS) division is encouraging staff to #DisplayYourPride by:
- Posting your creative Pride photos/videos and tagging ITS (on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). Use the #DisplayYourPride2021 hashtag.
- Email us photos/videos of Pride selfies, family members, your workspace and/or pets all decked out for celebration. The Education, Awareness & Culture team will share the photos and videos throughout the month via the ITS website and social media accounts. To participate, please email: email@example.com.
- Also, post and email in #throwback photos from campus-related Pride celebrations of years past.
Resources and events
Looking for digital assets to add some Pride pizzazz to your social media and other digital platforms? Check out and download these IT@UofT and ITS-themed images and backgrounds for your online celebrations:
- Facebook cover image #1
- Facebook cover image #2
- Instagram/YouTube image #1
- Instagram/YouTube image #2
- Microsoft Teams background #1
- Microsoft Teams background #2
- Email signature
For more U of T virtual Pride 2021 events coming up in June, visit the Sexual & Gender Diversity Office website here for a calendar of events.