Information Technology Services (ITS)
IT@UofT strategic plan
The University of Toronto’s IT@UofT strategic plan focuses and guides our efforts to support the University’s academic mission through information technology services, informing the vision, framework and initiatives, both within the Information Technology Services division and across the University. Additionally, the strategic plan, directed by guiding principles, will provide a clear picture of and lead our IT investments in a rapidly evolving environment. In effect, this plan will shape IT@UofT.
- Nov. 27, 2023: IT@UofT Strategic Plan Annual Report (September 2022 to August 2023) released
- Dec. 6, 2022: IT@UofT Strategic Plan Annual Report (September 2021 to August 2022) released
- Nov. 25, 2021: IT@UofT Strategic Plan Annual Report (September 2020 to August 2021) released
- April 14, 2021: ITS launches new IT@UofT Strategic Plan Delivery training
- Nov. 26, 2020: IT@UofT Strategic Plan Annual Report released
- July 27, 2020: ITS showcases ITS project tracking progress to EITU committee
- May 15, 2020: ServiceNow tracking IT@UofT Strategic Plan Delivery-related projects
Your feedback and questions are valued and welcome.
Contact us with comments or inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of the Chief Information Officer
University of Toronto
27 King’s College Circle, Room 5
Toronto, ON M5S 1A1